Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Big 2012 Thank You

New Beginnings

Happy new year. It has taken me awhile to begin my more consistent blog posts so I want to start by summarizing my 2012 year. First and foremost a big thank you to all for supporting creative edge over the past year. It was a year of big changes and big leaps into the energy bodywork practice. I am now happily in a studio room, I have created the blog, the business cards, the twitter and Facebook accounts.  I have taken core courses in touch for health levels 1 - 4 in order to increase my certifications and I now have the beginning of a client base.

It has been a year of big learnings and continued growth. With the consistent client sessions, I have watched my practice evolve and my hope is to bring all of my learnings back to you through this blog.  My goal for the 2013 year is to continue to evolve and grow my practice with consistency and integrity.  My goal is to be able to demonstrate a tangible result to my clients within a 6-10 series of sessions. 

I am so grateful to all of you for the enthusiasm and encouragement you have provided to me over 2012. My prayer is that the generosity and love that you have provided to me will come back to you in 2013 one hundred fold!


Me and my niece learning to enjoy the ride!
In the meantime, I welcome your feedback for both my blog and the bodywork. Let me know if there is a topic you would like to have more information about or any questions you would like me to explore.  I am looking forward to a healthy and loving 2013. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment